Holiday Intensive Program
The aim of the program is to fast track your child’s progress through increasing the intensity of specific therapy.
September 28, 2019 at 7:30am
Level 2, Suite 13, 97 Grafton Street Bondi Junction
Individual goal directed therapy.
Supporting development of:
- Social Interaction
- Sensory Processing
- Gross motor
- Fine motor
- Academic skills
- Speech and Articulation
- Speech in the presence of Dyspraxia / Apraxia of Speech
- Language Development
- Dyslexia and Literacy skills
- Written Language
We know that neurologically things that ‘Fire together Wire together’. Increasing the intensity of therapy increases the specific firing of messages within the nervous system supporting the organisation of the system leading to acquisition of functional goals.
Our specialist OT’s and Speech Pathologists understand the specific neuroscience behind sensory integration & can link this to quality aids & activities to improve functional performance for skills and communication for life through play.
Goals of Intensive Programs are Individualised to meet child & parent needs/wants.
May include aspects of:
- Sensory Integration
- Regulation & Attention
- Social Skills
- Coping & Participating in Daily routines
- Strength & Coordination
- Visual Perception & Handwriting
- Speech intelligibility
- Multisensory Literacy Instruction (MSL)
- Language development and effectiveness of communication
- Based around a skill for daily life
- Measured Pre and Post
Intensive Program Options 28th September - 12th October:
- Sessions are run 1-2 x1hours sessions / day for 6-12 days.
- Combined Speech & OT x3hours / day for 6 - 12 days
Fee includes home program for continued development
For ALL Ages, Abilities & Diagnosis.
Designed and run by our dynamic therapists supporting integration of skills.
Places are limited and are allocated on first in basis.